Housing Systems: Combating poverty and sustaining tenancies.
Payments: Alternative Payment Arrangements
Transferring APAs from Live to Full Service
When a "Live service" UC claimant becomes a "Full service " UC claimant (when the area they are claiming in becomes fully digital) then there have been problems getting APAs transferred over.
However a DWP representative has stated (November 2018)::

"There is now a dedicated team who manage the transfer process between live and full service which I understand is working well and yes I guess much improved from the early days. The APA should transfer across (it's not automatic as such) but its managed by the transfer team, so the landlord shouldn’t need to request one again. If you aware of cases where this is not happening then you need to raise these specific cases with your partnership manager who can then arrange for the transfer team to investigate further."

Ooops – not logged in?
Looks like you need to log in.
(If you’ve forgotten your login please email us at info@housingsystems.co.uk)

Just visiting?
If you’d like to see the information on this page, and discover all the other useful tools we offer, you’ll need to be registered member.

If you’d like a free, no obligation 2 week trial just email us - info@housingsystems.co.uk.

Find out more about the trial and services we offer here.

We’d love to hear from you.