Our aim is to provide training that works - by providing the tools and knowledge your staff need about Universal Credit, Housing Benefit and the changes under Welfare Reform. We will work with your staff to focus on the real issues and discuss the best way forward by providing key information, confidence and practical help such as standard letters. By the end of the course, participants will be enabled to tackle everyday issues to minimise arrears and maximise your customers' income.
If you decide to book a course, we will:
- Find out what your specific requirements are regarding the outcomes from the training.
- Consult you on the content and format of the training.
- Plan and agree the programme with you.
- Include your corporate strategies where possible.
- Produce comprehensive reference material for future use.
- Deliver an enjoyable and successful course that produces real results.
- If requested by registered users, we can incorporate the use of our website to show participants the extensive help it can give.
We tailor the content of each course we run – so if you don’t see exactly what you require please do ask. We can mix and match our courses and add topics that are relevant to the delegates’ requirements and problems being experienced.
If you would like further information on the training we deliver please contact John - email@example.com.
Talk to us about CPD accreditation - tel: 01756 796394.